On January 19, 2019 at 10:00 am, the Seaway Valley Crime Stoppers Program is hosting an event at Foodland in Winchester, Ontario.
The mayor of North Dundas Township Tony Fraser will be arrested and placed in a Coke Case jail cell. Cuffed up for a cause will see the mayor put on 250 pairs of handcuffs.
The fundraising event is in support of Crime Stoppers Month which will take place at 10am until the mayor is free from all 250 sets of handcuffs.
Also, during the next two weeks PC Tylor Copeland of the SD&G OPP will be around the village making other “arrests” of local business owners and community celebrities. If one of your community friends gets taken in make sure to fill their “Bail Bucket “ to get them out of the cell on Saturday January 19th 2019.
For every $10 donation a pair of cuffs will be removed from his body. Coke has so generously donated an jail cell for the mayor to sit in.
Every $10 donation will get you entered into a raffle to win some great prizes.
The mayor is begging for your help as he doesn’t want to spend the entire day in handcuffs!!!
Other noted arrests in the blotter
- Marie Shelp – Famous office administrator at Winchester Public School (cheers of students could be heard while she was escorted out)
- Ron Blanchard – Owner of Winchester Service Center and Tire Sales (years of harassing customers has come to an end)
- Kreg Raistrick – Owner/Operator of Winchester Print and Stationary (a brief struggle ensued however he was no match for PC Copeland)
- Dan Pettigrew – Winchester Foodland (Apparently he didn’t have enough after having 250 cuffs slapped on in 2018, he’ll settle for one pair this time)
- Chris Guy – Guy Fuels (Could be heard pleasing his innocence before the cuffs were put on)